Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome

Hello...my name is Cap Carey and I am a sportswriter for the Watertown Daily Times. I cover the Clarkson University men's hockey team and have done so since the 1996-97 season.
This blog is intended to supplement items that run in my newspaper watertowndailytimes.com.
Be sure to check that site the days after home games for game stories and also, once ECAC Hockey play begins, every Thursday there will be a Clarkson Notes column. The first one should run the Thursday prior to the opening week of ECAC Hockey competition.
We also cover road games, but usually do not travel with the team until the postseason. But I do call coach George Roll on his cell phone after every away game to get comments for the story.
You may email me with questions/comments at ccarey@wdt.net.

No comments: