Saturday, January 17, 2009

One last note about the move

As you can see from the post below this blog has moved to an address on the Watertown Daily Times Web site.

The only thing that will be different from what was here is right now there is no capability for user comments.

BUT, that doesn't mean I don't want to hear your opinions. Anyone who emails me (and my address is linked on the new blog) I will try to get your opinions posted onto the blog at some point. I'll probably wait until I hear a handful of thoughts and then will make a post titled something like 'Notes from the Readers' where I share them with everyone.

And if you do read the blog please share views. It's nice to know that people actually read it and also what they think and what things they may want to see added to it in the future.

Thanks,

Cap

No comments: